4.10.2012

Thanksgiving in California

For journaling purposes, I will be going WAAAAY back in time.

For Thanksgiving 2011 we went to my parents' house in Acampo, CA.  We drove the LOOOONG 11 hours through the night so that Harper would {hopefully} sleep.  Which she did, thank goodness!  She slept most of the way, which meant that she was wide awake when we got there around 4 a.m.!  Oh well. It was worth the quiet, uneventful drive.

I have no pictures because I took no pictures.  I'll have to get some from my mom and edit this post later.

The whole fam was together for a glorious week in warm(er) California.  We did the usual Thanksgivingish things...ate, watched football, ate, slept, shopped, went to a movie...you know, all those things you're thankful for.  It was just great to be together and out of Idaho for a few days!





There are some photos from November.  Harper *helping* Mom and Dad cook.  Not Thanksgiving, but at least there are some photos!  Thanksgiving photos to come!

2 comments:

kylie said...

hahaha that first photo cracks me up - harper has her grind on - that's what i do when i get crazy

Megan Hollenback said...

is that the missing apron mama can't find? maybe you already have it!