4.10.2012

February

Real, boring life really begins in February.  Holidays are over.  Families are all back at home.  No holidays in sight.  So we must find ways to entertain ourselves.  
Enter: cowboy hat
I told you you might see this pop up more than once!


On Valentine's Day we decorated sugar cookies...and ate our weight in them.  Yummy!  Neither Chase nor I are huge romantics, and our anniversary is 4 days after Valentine's Day, so it's kind of a holiday that comes and goes without much fanfare.  Which is fine with me!  Give me a few sugar cookies (and maybe some flowers) and I'm good!
Harper appreciates this, too.


 My valentines



Harper has started getting excited about my shoes.  I thought this was quite the outfit she found one morning!

Boy is this girl fun!!  She's a busy 2-year-old, but is really quite well behaved (knock on wood) and she makes me laugh constantly!  Her speech has really taken off and I love that she can tell me what she wants, what she doesn't (quite loudly), and it's almost scary that she copies most of what we say.

2 comments:

kylie said...

hahahaha i love this. you guys are so dang cute. best family ever. look at all those pretty smiles and blue eyes. i LOVE YOU!

Megan Hollenback said...

so hilarious! i lvoe her last outfit, haha.