4.10.2012

March

Well I have a hard time believing that March is already over!  But here are a few happenings from the month.

 We started out the month with a bridal shower for my baby sister Karli.  She got married March 30th!  Here is my mom, sisters, and me. (The baby bump is clearly visible in this picture.  Looks more like flubber, though.)

A week before the wedding we had some more gorgeous weather, so we did more exploring.  These were taken at Niagara Springs, about 25 minutes from  our house.  Harper and I rolled down the hills, Dada showed her some fish...

we checked out the springs (yes, that is water just gushing out of the side of the mountain),

we went for a walk along the river where Harper got nice and relaxed and took a little rest.  (I brought my book along, just in case of the perfect moment.  Never happened.  Yes, I re-read Hunger Games.)


This was...who knows when.  Just another Tuesday, probably.

Chase's mom and sister (Megan) came for a visit a couple weeks ago.  Harper notified us all she was ready to "go buh-bye" so she promptly got her shoes on, got her "purse" and she was out of there!
 (Please ignore the lazy eye)


Then came the weekend of the wedding.  (AKA General Conference weekend.)  I have no wedding pictures, hopefully we'll get them soon.  I have only 2 that I took that weekend.  Yes, I always carry my camera around my never go through the pain of taking it out.

Harper enjoying a swim with her dad

Harper pretending she's asleep so she doesn't have to get in her dress for the reception.  But once she was back in her dress she loved it.  She was a twirling girl all night long!

I think that gets me pretty well caught up.  I'll be editing posts as more pictures become available.  Oh...and I have about a bazillion on my phone that would be good to put on here.  And another zillion videos.  Oh my.  I must not get overwhelmed!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

love her little face in the pic of her in the pool with dad!

mckenna said...

Holy bleepity bleep, Megan! Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year's, Happy Valentine's, Happy Anniversary, congrats on the baby, etc, etc, etc. That was a LOT of catch up!!! But all very exciting stuff. :) So excited for you guys on the new baby. Boy or girl? Do you know yet? When's the due date???? And P.S. Harper is too frickin cute. Adorable!!

Unknown said...

haha love it, yay for catch ups!! keep em coming, you can do it :)

Jo said...

Harper is SO cute. I love that little swimsuit of hers!! You're pretty precious yourself, too.

Amanda Petersen said...

Yay for posts! Now I just got all caught up on YOUR life. Looks like you've had a fun couple of months. I can't believe how big our kids are these days. Harper is ADORABLE! I'm also SO stoked that we're baby buddies again! LOVE it! Hope you're you're feeling well!

Megan Hollenback said...

how fun! i love little harper! and love the catching up :) that must be a lot of work, haha.