4.10.2012

Harper turns 2!

On Dec 26th our little baby Harper turned 2 years old!  Crazy!  She's quite the little girl, now.  We got to celebrate with the Flys and then we drove home, where my parents were meeting us as they drove in from California, and we got to celebrate with them that night.  I was busy doing cake and stuff that I didn't take very many pictures, but my sis-in-law Kylie did so I'll get more from her.  But here's what I've got.
*Update: photos from Kylie have arrived!  Hers are all the cute ones!*


 Her spoils





The cake I made for her.  I was nervous, but it turned out cute, I think






 My two best buds


Happy birthday, our sweet girl!  We love you so much and feel blessed everyday to have you in our family!

**P.S.  On Christmas Eve we found out we are expecting our 2nd child!  Hooray for babies!**

4 comments:

kylie said...

ahhhh i love this. so cute. that cake was SO GOOD. i want another. and i never posted the new years pix on flickr... must've been cuz i was in the middle of moving. i can email you the ones of you and the harps accord!

Cassie said...

great job on the cake!

Jo said...

Oh my, so much cuteness!! And yay for babe #2!

Megan Hollenback said...

oh harper is SO DANG CUTE! and that cake is amazing, i'm sad i missed her birthday!