12.11.2012

September

September started out with a Labor Day trip to the cabin in Cascade.  It was a gorgeous weekend and Harper had a blast with her cousins, Bennett & Madelyn.  It was a relaxing weekend of games, walks, talks, and screaming babies.  That weekend was the beginning of Aspen's fussiness...more on that later.

The 3 girl cousins having a party!


Love those smiles!

Cute Bennett read Madelyn and Harper a bedtime story.  Melted my heart.

Here are miscellaneous photos from September...





 Love sister snuggle time!


 Harper's new Ariel doll from Grammy...she loves this doll!

 Trying on old Halloween costumes


 Aspen is my football-watching girl.  I foresee many Saturdays watching the good games with this one!

 Harper reading in her underwear.  I love it!

 Aspen at 1 month.  This is pretty typical of how she was from about 3 weeks-3 months.  Rough!  Very rough.  She still has bouts of fussiness, but it's SO much better.  For those 2 1/2 months or so, she was either eating in my arms, sleeping in my arms, or screaming in my arms.  She was fussy (SCREAMING) all day, everyday.  It was horrible.  But it has slowly improved and I think we're past the worst of it.  The doctors didn't think anything was wrong, just "typical" fussiness.  Didn't feel very typical to me.  But I guess some babies are just like that.  Now we've got a pretty happy girl on our hands, thank goodness!

Grammy came to visit (and HELP and HELP and HELP) when Aspen was about a month old.  She held my screaming baby so I could have a break, get some things done, and play with Harper.  It was SO nice having her here!!  (And yes, there was "typical" Aspen!)

 Of course we didn't take any pictures during the week, so we hurry and snapped some before she left.


These girls love their Grammy!!

2 comments:

kylie said...

i'm the luckiest aunty!

Unknown said...

haha long live the skunk outfit!! the first time harper wore it is the year i left idaho. i know, its been that long.