12.11.2012

Aspen's 1 Week Photo Shoot

At the last minute, I asked my brother Lance to take some infant photos of Aspen.  He was quick to say he's never done them, and as a male photographer it's not really his thing...but he did it anyway, and I am thankful!  You will notice that Aspen is awake in almost all of them.  I could not get her to fall asleep.  She was happy and awake until the very end when she was cold and ready to be snuggled up for a nap.  But we got some great photos of my beautiful baby!
Photo overload coming up








 haha











3 comments:

mckenna said...

He did a GREAT job! Such cute pictures!!! Congrats on the baby! It's so fun to read your giant semi annual blog updates. :)

kylie said...

LOVE these! lance did an awesome job! i especially love the dancing toes

Unknown said...

lance did so good. i love these all lots and lots