5.12.2010

The babe

An update...

Cuddling with her Mama...I love it!

On a nice, springy day. (Which have come and gone. We are FINALLY getting some sunshine and warmer weather again.)

This was at my parents' house. She liked taking a bath with that other cute baby. :)

We had a great (albeit too short) weekend at my family's house. Our pictures turned out GREAT (thanks Aubrey & Sam!)...I will share them as soon as I get them. We had fun just hanging out and talking and eating. (Got to fit in the Cafe Rio and Taco Amigo whenever you can.) Harper was the star of the show wherever we went, but what else is new? I also went with my mom to the nursery where she works to pick out plants for our garden. I am trying out my green thumb and hoping something will grow.

Harper just had her 4 month check up (she's actually 4 1/2 months) and she's doing great! She came in at 14 lbs 2 oz (75th percentile), 25 3/4 in long (97th percentile) and 80th percentile for head circumference. So we have a tall girl with a big head. :) That's the girl we love!

(Here's a sneak peek at the family photos...just to get you excited)

5 comments:

mckenna said...

So cute! She's getting so big! Holy cow! I wish I had been down the same time you guys were. It'd be so fun to squish that baby!! And I guess catching up with you would be fun too. ;)

kylie said...

oh my GOSH! those pictures turned out AMAZING! i love them all! PERFECT beautiful family.

Megan Hollenback said...

oh i love the updates! and harper is the cutest dang girl in the WORLD!

Amanda Petersen said...

Oh my goodness...that picture at the bottom is the cutest picture of Harper EVER! What a doll! So fun to see the updates!

mckenna said...

I was just reading People's celebrity baby blog (because I'm cool like that) and Tiffani Amber Theissen (you know, Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell?) totally stole Harper's name!! You should sue her for copying your coolness. Just sayin.