11.07.2011

Twin Falls County Fair

Continuing in August....  (What?  Just cuz it's November means I can't reminisce about August?!  Psh.)

We went to the Twin Falls County Fair and this place was happenin!  We didn't cave in to any of the dirty carnie's gimmicks, but we did give in to hand-dipped corndogs, soda, and warm scones with honey butter.  Mmmm....tasty.


The best part of the fair though, by far, was Harper with the animals.  There were so. many. animals.  I know that's what a fair is all about, but this one had way more than I've ever seen.  And Harper was in heaven!  This girl has no fear of animals, for better or worse.  She just stuck her hand/arm/head/lips right in the animals' cages, ready for a big 'ol smooch.


The lucky recipients of her love included alpacas...


...sheep...


...baby goats...
(this one thinks her middle finger is a teat...ha ha)

...adult goats...


BFFs


...and miniature horses.  These were just her size.

It was seriously so cute.  She just ran from stall to stall, hugging and kissing and yelling at all the animals.

And I'm sorry there are so many of these, but Harper was getting a kick out of them and I just couldn't pick my fave.






We loved the fair.  Come join us next time!

3 comments:

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha ha! Those are great! I love the goat sucking her finger! My kids LOVE animals, but I think that would have freaked them out. She's getting so big! And gorgeous!!!

Megan Hollenback said...

hahahaha SO CUTE! i love harpo and those adorable kisses!

kylie said...

how cute! i love those kiss faces! that is so adorable. just her size. fun size. sooo cute. and that outfit? adorable. you guys are such a cute happy family ;)