11.10.2011

Pinterest, I love you

If you're a woman and you stay at home...you most likely know about Pinterest.  Those of you who don't should check it out. Tons of cute ideas.  Also, tons of stuff to make you feel like you're not doing anywhere close to enough to beautify your home/teach your kids/eat good meals/take lovely photos/go on enough trips/be fashionable....you get the point.  I choose to be inspired and not depressed.  Most days.

Anyway!  These are my latest (okay, only) Pinterest creations.

 Countdown to the holidays has begun.  (Don't freak out...there are more than 27 days until Christmas.  This is just how they landed.)

 Fall wreath...now that Christmas is around the corner.  I can enjoy it for...oh...about 3 weeks.

Halloween craft I did with a friend.

I seem to pick the easiest crafts, which is all I can really handle at this point.  But I am having fun!

7 comments:

Megan Hollenback said...

SO CUTE! i looooove pinterest and crafts! lets do a christmas one together soon!!! :)

Becky W. said...

Your wreath turned out cute Megan!

mckenna said...

So cute! I love pinterest, although I have intentionally avoided joining knowing that I would spend my entire day online. And I already spend too much time! So keep posting your crafts so I can get the abbreviated version! :)

Unknown said...

so cut megan i love it all! i love pinterest too. these are just great. i have yet to do anything i have found on pinterest except baking, some cooking, and wishing haha. ya totally agree, it can be depressing. im with you, i try and choose to not get depressed! haha! hold strong! stupid media. it is quite great though.

kylie said...

these are all so adorable!

Amanda Petersen said...

Megan those look so cute! I love the countdown...that's such a cute idea. I love seeing your cute little family!

Kara said...

Oh Megan, I am so proud of you! Now get your booty back to Boise so you can do these pinteresty crafts with me!