8.12.2010

Swimmin

We've spent some time at Chase's G&G Fly's cabin in Cascade, ID so Harper and I could be with Chase in the evenings while he's working up there. It's been SO nice to be able to be with him. Harper and I have spent our time reading, playing, going for walks, venturing into town, and....getting bored. It's awfully quiet up there, which is nice at first, but then makes you a little nutty. But I don't want to complain. It's gorgeous up there and we love it!

Harper likes to eat outside. Whenever she fights eating her DELICIOUS concoctions of rice cereal, sweet peas and peaches :) we go outside to eat and it seems to appease her.

Laughin it up on the couch on the porch

My mom got Harper an adorable inflatable swimming pool before we went to the coast. We used it the weekend after we got back. Here is us getting ready. I was convinced that we would spend longer getting ready (swimsuit, sunscreen, hat, etc) than she would actually spend in the pool. I gave the pool 45 seconds tops. With lots of screaming.


We had filled up the pool earlier in the afternoon so the sun would have time to heat the water a little bit. (You should hear the screams if her bath isn't warm enough. I was prepared.)
We started with the feet...she wasn't too sure.
A little bit of whimpering...

But pretty soon she was just chillaxin (hate that word), arm out, sittin in the pool like a big kid. I told Chase all she needed was a nice Diet Coke. :)
(Look at those rolls!)

Aren't they the CUTEST?!

Lovin the pool

We sure do love this little girl. She keeps getting cuter and cuter, despite my thoughts that 'Okay, THIS is her cutest age. It can't get any better.'
But then it does.

6 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

Yay for posts! I love how cute Harper is. Love, Love, Love the Rolls! So cute...yeah Liam's still not sure about this whole "swimming" thing. He loves his bath..but swimming in cool water just doesn't do it for him. So fun to see what you're up to!

mckenna said...

Cutest baby ever. Well, you know, besides mine. Tie maybe? :) Keep the posts coming!!

kylie said...

is this really happening? a record TWO POSTS in one week? miracles, i tell you. it's as if you knew i needed this!

i love looking at these pictures. i just gawk at these at work and make everybody look at my cute niece. which i know to them is boring and uninteresting, because when other people show me their nieces i could care less i just ACT like i do. haha. anyway. love that munshkin and the cute pool and CUTE swimsuit and your funny words. miss you tons.

Katherine Fajen said...

Wow, she is beyond cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys...what a darling. :)

Callie said...

Cute pictures! I really wish I could meet that cute girl of yours!

Megan Hollenback said...

oh my so cute meg! loved the pictures harper does get cuter and cuter! maybe shell get lucky and now have an awkward phase :)