2.10.2010

6 Weeks

Well, I continue my monthly posting. Oops. The last 6 weeks have been crazy, wonderful, tiring, exciting, eventful, overwhelming....the list goes on and on. Such a mix of emotions, but I thinkhappy is the key word. We love our little Harper so much. She brings so much happiness, peace, and joy to our home. Chase and I are a better couple because of her. And we're learning to be good parents.

As of this past Saturday, Harper is 6 weeks old. She is about 10 lbs (she's gained over 3 lbs since birth!) and 21 1/2 inches long. She seems so big already! She is smiling a lot and loves to be cuddled. We've had a lot of family around, which has been wonderful.

Here are a bunch of photos of random things...from the hospital to home to family loving on Harper. Most of them are self-explanatory, so I'm not going to write much. (A couple of them wouldn't flip...I stopped trying.)

At the hospital...



Going home...(these clothes are now quite snug on her, but she swam in them when we brought her home)
First carseat ride
Chase brought these flowers home for his 2 girls :)
First bath
She loves to snuggle with Daddy
...and sometimes Mommy

First stroller ride

She's a little small for it, but she likes to go for rides in her Snuggli. And that way I can get some stuff done!!
Trying to train her to be a reader

Cousin Bennett (3 1/2)
Cousin Madelyn (1 1/2)


First day at church
After-church nap with Dad
Dad made her into a Ninja
Going out on the town

Cute little bum
Hope you enjoyed the many pictures. I'll try to post more often so it's not so overwhelming. But she sure is cute!!

5 comments:

mckenna said...

Oh I'm dying!! She's gorgeous!!!!! And I love the cute little dresses and bows! I miss having a baby around!! (I may run up there to Idaho and steal yours!) :) She really is so cute!! Keep the pictures coming!!

Megan Hollenback said...

AHHHHHHHHH i cant get over how freakin cute she is i just love her! looks like you guys are loving being parents im so happy for you! cant wait to see you all again, shell be so much bigger its crazy! love you!

Kara said...

Love the camo...Bex has those same pants. She's so cute! Totally understand the millions of emotions, I always thought it would be pure bliss and felt so guilty when I was SO TIRED and terrified and overwhelmed. Luckily now we are just mostly so flipping excited and having so much fun! I need your email address...coming for a visit and want to see her!

kylie said...

Oh

MY

GOSSSH

i am dying

i am so in love. you guys are way too cute and sooo adorably happy. i LOVE so much. i can literally FEEL the love radiating! the happiness and joy! it's all over!!

p.s. you look hot.
AND...the cuddle pictures.
and the hilarious faces.
and the nieces...oh my

Alli Krewson said...

oh my gosh you guys. she is so beautiful! i want to smooch that perfect little face! and thank you for posting the butt picture... baby butts are just so cute and we all know it- i'm glad it's finally been acknowledged.