2.10.2010

Blessing Day

This past Sunday was Harper's blessing. A lot of family came to support us and we really appreciated it. My mom made Harper's blessing gown which was gorgeous. It was a long Christening-type gown and was perfect. Then she had these adorable booties and headband, also thanks to my mom. Here are some pictures. Of course, once we got home from church she was screaming so it was hard to get good pictures. I'll have to get pictures other people took at church. But you get the idea.

She's screaming, but it's the only photo I have where you can see the whole dress. Beautiful, isn't it?


Our big girl

All the beautiful trappings. I'm so grateful to my mom for giving us all these things for Harper's wonderful blessing day. She was so beautiful and everything fit perfectly. Thanks again, Mom!

Adorable booties

Four generations

Our little family

3 comments:

Megan Hollenback said...

wow the outfit was beautiful, and so are all of you! wonderful :)

Debbie said...

Meg, lovin' all the memories and lovin' you guys too!

kylie said...

i am so happy