12.14.2009

Waiting

We're patiently waiting for this little girl to come. (Is she really that little? Doesn't feel like it!) We're not heading to the hospital or anything (no contractions yet) but I had a doctor's appointment this morning and the doc was quite surprised at how "ready" my body is already. Apparently I'm kinda ahead of the game. So she could come anytime and we're all ready!

I'm especially ready since I had another wonderful baby shower on Saturday. Brenda (Chase's mom) threw a lovely baby shower for us, and so many friends and family came to support. Thank you to all of you who came and a BIG thank you to Brenda. You're the greatest mother-in-law! She's been a busy woman with church, teaching, mothering, grandmothering, and finishing her master's degree. Plus the holidays. Craziness in her life. But she generously made time for us and I'm so thankful! We love you Grandma Fly! My mom was able to come for the baby shower and it was so fun to have her here for the weekend. I love my mama! Thanks for coming...see you soon!

So I guess continue to watch our blog...maybe the next post will be a giddy announcement!

9 comments:

kylie said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAY I CANT WAIT TO SEEEE YOUU AND BABYYYYY Who is waiting for me to arrive and then will make her entrance!! love you

mckenna said...

WOW!! That's exciting!! Here's to hoping for a healthy, easy, perfect delivery...SOON!! :)

Amanda Petersen said...

Yay! I can't wait for you either. What a stressful time...i hope she comes as soon as you want her. I can't wait to see! Definitely keep us posted!

Megan Hollenback said...

hi megan! cute blog i like the snow and then i saw ky had it too and now i have it, hahaha. cant wait to see you and hope we can be there for this lil chillin to be born, SO EXCITED!

Mrs. Fly said...

Happy days Megan! I loved doing the shower--even though I depended heavily on you and your mom's support--(sorry about that). Life has not slowed down. Our laundry room flooded yesterday evening nefore young woman--I worked all night to clean it up and then found that it had gotten into the girl's room too! Ugh! Love you! Call us when stuff happens for real! We are off to WA tomorrow for Molly. PLEASE tell that baby to hang on to her mama for a couple more days :)

Mrs. Fly said...

oohhh...pain not to edit--forgive the typos!

Kara said...

I was wondering when this was going to happen, I'm sad we weren't still in idaho so I could crash your party and bring you all kinds of cute little girl things, oh well! I can't wait for her to get here, so glad you're so far along that you won't have to hang out in the nicu for two weeks and so glad the hospital isn't an hour away for you guys! I'm going to try to fly out the end of February/beginning of March, so we'll have to get together this time and meet these new babies!

Callie said...

Congrats! Hope you are getting some rest and enjoying your new baby! I love her name!

-Callie

kylie said...

check out the star of the party here:

http://flybirdphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-lil-one.html