10.05.2010

I'm Weird

So I just spent like the last hour looking at how others organize their stuff. I LOVE doing that! I love seeing organizers and bins and baskets and glass jars all neatly filled with crap...but it looks so pretty!

My latest obsession? Organized pantries. For those who may not know, I have become a coupon-crazy person. Seriously, it saves us SO much money. (For example, last month I spent $129.96 on ALL groceries--food, toiletries, etc.--that would have cost $756.33. That means I saved $626.37 or 82%!!! And a special thanks to the hubs for making me a sweet spreadsheet so I don't have to do the math.) Anyway, that's besides the point. My obsession today was with organized, pretty pantries because I have all kinds of food coming out my ears...and my shelves. I may not get a pretty pantry like this, but a woman can dream.

So am I the only one who envies others' organization?

6 comments:

kylie said...

hAHAHAHA NERDDDDDDD....

i love organization too

mckenna said...

Ha ha ha! I JUST finished completely organizing my pretty pantry a couple of weeks ago. :) We should swap organizing inspiration. :) Also, you should teach me how to coupon!! I need to save that kind of money!!

Katherine Fajen said...

I'm TOTALLY the same way. I llooovveee organization...but I never seem to be able to carry it off quite right.

Jo said...

I am so glad I'm not the only crazy one in this world! When I have a day off of work or school I get soooo excited to organize things while watching TV in the background. Bliss I tell you.

Debbie said...

oohhh, don't you LOVE it when all like kinds are lined up, labels all perfectly matching....ahhhh! ....what....is that weird?!?

Megan Hollenback said...

that's great! please help me with the coupon ways. i just don't get it.